Plastic manhole is usually called “inspection well”, which is placed at interchange and turning point of drainage pipes, changes and plunge of caliber or slope, and in straight pipe at each certain distances. It is an affiliated drainage structure used to check, clean and dredge the pipes regularly.Inquiry
Our plastic manhole is made of Polymer Resin, adopts combinative structure and consists of manhole base, manhole shaft, manhole cover, cover base and concrete supported plate, etc. The critical manhole base adapts one-time molding, which can produce all types of manholes for two-way, three-way, Cross Tee 90°-165°any interchange. It uses reduce union, variable angle union and seal ring to change the connection of caliber and angle. Our manhole shaft uses PE pipe, corrugated pipe or winding pipe to adjust itself, so it is very much flexible, we can intercept the corresponding length according to the site buried length. We use rubber seal ring at the connection of manhole shaft, inlet (outlet) pipe and manhole base, so that small inner angle changes can be made. Wholesale best price high quality HDPE Plastic inspection Well.
1. No leakage, sealed connection between pipe and well.
2. Easy to carry and fast construction.
3. Corrosion of acid and alkali resistant media, long service life
4. Convenient pipeline clearing, minimal maintenance
5. Small footprint,small excavation area
6. Cost-effective and strong carrying capacity
7. Environmentally friendly building materials, recyclable
Product Name: Plastic Inspection Chamber
Type: Sewer Gully
1. Well pit and foundation
1）Pave the bottom of the ditch with appropriate fine sand or plain soil, and level it.the pit depth is determined according to the axial line of the pipe and the axial line of the well joint.
2）Ditch bottom leveling.
3）1 meter inspection well, two people can easily put into the trench.
2. Inspection well connection pipe installation instructions
4) Measure the depth of the inspection well with a tape measure with a precision of 1 mm, Drawing line on the corresponding pipe sockets as mark, and install a suitable rubber sealed loop between the first and second peaks of corrugated pipe socket end. The pipe must be inserted into the marking position when assembling.
5) In order to make the installation easier, it is necessary to apply a lubricant (such as soapy water, detergent, etc.) evenly on the outer surface of the seal ring on the pipe and the inner surface of the inspection well socket.
6) Pull the pipe into the well seat socket with a tightener, pull in the depth to the marking mark on the pipe, pull the wire tightener, and after confirming the link in place, correct the well seat again with the level.
3. Pitshaft installation
7) The length of the pitshaft should be the height from the bottom of the wellhead to the design ground minus the height from the top of the pitshaft to the ground. When the surface or pavement elevation is difficult to determine, the appropriate margin can be left.
8) Special tightening tools should be used when inserting the pitshaft, and do not hit it with heavy hammer and keep it vertical.
9) Linking the pitshaft to the well block.
10) Working in the ditch.
11) Installing the manhole cover.
5.Manhole cover installation
12) Symmetrical backfilling of fine sand or plain soil.
13) Compaction after backfilling.
14) Lift the pressure ring into the pitshafte to be installed, gently lower the axial line of the pitshaft (manually corrections is allowed if necessary), install the manhole cover on the pressure ring and backfill it until completion.
Please Feel Free To Leave Your Needs Here, A Competitive Quotation Will Be Provided According To Your Requirement.